Data storage is a rapidly growing problem for all organisations. At a time when CIOs are being challenged to do more with less, the volume of data requiring storage is growing at 60% per annum, driven by: video, digital images, compliance requirements and collaboration applications. As a result, organisations are now facing the challenge of simplifying their storage management and reducing costs by optimising storage.
2e2 provides vendor-independent consulting and storage solutions built on 20 years’ experience. The 2e2 Flexible Storage service helps businesses to:
- Enable significant business growth by successfully supporting data growth.
- Meet regulatory requirements, particularly through data retention, and address legacy infrastructure support, currency and cost issues.
The 2e2 Flexible Storage service provides:
- Proven methodology -Identifies quick wins and the most appropriate strategy.
- Proven success -The highest levels of technical accreditation, with over 10 years experience in innovation designed to maximise flexibility and performance and minimise costs.
- A true end-to-end information management capability - Independent expertise, from business application alignment, data tiering and flexible storage to cloud storage integration.