Though recognised as important, security is often not considered strategically. Many organisations’ security structures have evolved through tactical responses to threats and are not aligned to Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) policies. As cloud and consumerisation make IT more fragmented, the stewardship of data and devices becomes more difficult.
Typical challenges include:
How to defend the organisation against cyber-attack.
- How to protect valuable and sensitive business data and ensure the organisation complies with the Data Protection Act.
- Where to get objective, vendor-neutral advice from ISO qualified and security-cleared experts.
- How to save money without compromising security.
- How to ensure PCI compliance and protect the business from fines or trading restrictions.
- How to ensure that security infrastructure complies with good governance and risk policies.
- How to secure data and devices for flexible/mobile workers or under a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy.
- How to secure a cloud computing environment secure.
The 2e2 Approach
At 2e2, we help organisations assess their governance and compliance risk and we advise them on how to achieve cost-effective security for their IT infrastructure and sensitive data. Our approach uses the ISO27001 (Information Security Management Systems) process and measurements to review current investments then to identify how the client’s threat stance could be improved.
We understand that every organisation faces unique challenges and we bring together stakeholders from across the business to understand those challenges and to help shape a strategic response to IT security.