Printing can represent up to 3% of a company’s revenue, yet most organisations don’t have an accurate understanding of what the actual cost is.
“Many organisations could reduce document output costs by 10% - 30% just by optimising the number of printers, copiers, scanners and faxes in use.” Source: Gartner
Many organisations are looking for ways to reduce costs and improve effectiveness at the same time as they facilitate new ways of working.
Typical challenges include:
- How to understand and manage printing costs across the organisation.
- How to maximise printer availability and better manage support costs.
- How to enhance security and confidentiality for users’ information and documents.
- How to meet the printing needs of a growing business without large capital outlay.
At 2e2, we believe that print services should be seamless and cost-effective; supporting the evolving needs of the organisation in a way that is effortless for the user, yet optimised and absolutely controllable for the business as a whole. 2e2 Managed Print Service Benefits
- Average cost savings of 30%.
- All printing costs consolidated into a single charge per print for easy control, cross charge and administration.
- Capacity to service existing printer estates across the UK and Ireland regardless of manufacturer or model.
- Comprehensive financing options over a 3 – 7 year period, providing a predictable cost over the contract period.
Managed Print Audit - Available until December 2012
2e2 is offering a free, independent consultancy based audit of all print and print-related costs and asset lists. The audit generally takes 3-4 days, and 2e2 develops an audit report as a key deliverable. To access your free audit please call us on 0844 225 0562 or email us on email@example.com.