Marketing Automation

Like many B2B companies 2e2 was experiencing a disconnect between its lead generation activity and how this fed into, and was supported by, the sales team. Marketing believed it was generating leads that aligned to the wider objectives of the business, yet 80% of them were not followed up by sales. Of the remaining 20%, the sales team felt that they weren’t adequately qualified.

In a project that encompassed a comprehensive data cleanup, the creation of a dedicated lead-nurturing team and the close collaboration of historically disparate Sales, Marketing and IT teams, 2e2 are now in a position to offer compelling propositions to prospective customers at exactly the right time in their buying journey. 

Find out more, click here