Integrated Management Software (ERP)
Most organisations will still rate ERP as their most critical back office investment. Gartner states that the average European organisation still invests $750,000 per annum in ERP. Today’s ERP implementation should support adoption of proven best practice processes for common back-office operations. At the same time it must help optimise the processes that drive competitive advantage.
How can 2e2 help you realise benefit from ERP?
Most organisations are already on their second or third ERP implementation or upgrade cycle. ERP is at the heart of any business, so there is never a finite end to development of the system. As your needs and processes change, so must your ERP system.
2e2 has a 20 year heritage in ERP, so we are perfectly placed to apply our skills to your ERP development lifecycle requirements. We have a range of proven propositions for:
- New implementations and roll-outs
- Upgrading or replacing an outdated implementation
- Extending the functional footprint to replace legacy systems or manual processes
- Improving business processes and building new capabilities
- Extending the user base through self service applications
- Developing new access channels through portals, mobility and interactive forms
- Providing a basis for your SOA strategy
- Supporting, monitoring and optimising the system
2e2 has a large, experienced team of consultants covering the full breadth of functional, technical, usability, project management, change management and support skills needed to help your ERP strategy succeed, providing SAP and Microsoft Dynamics ERP technologies.
What is our approach?
We approach any engagement from the perspective of solving a business problem and not simply implementing a suite of software. Blending the many skills within our team, we can ensure that your business objectives are achieved within a highly useable implementation that can be deployed without disruption to your ongoing daily activities.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly Microsoft Axapta) is an adaptable and complete business-management solution that enables you and your people to make business decisions with confidence. Microsoft Dynamics AX works like familiar Microsoft software, such as Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft SQL Server.
2e2 can help you map Dynamics AX into your organisation to provide the a platform to manage and grow your business in the shortest possible timeframe. With strong project management skills, technical and architectural consulting we will ensure that your implementation of financial management, supply chain management and crm is a key component in your overall business strategy.
With Dynamics AX you can:
- Benefit from smooth implementation, customisations, and modifications
- Improve financial management to drive confident, smart decisions
- Get leaner with more efficient processes across your organisation
- Make the most of global opportunities
With 2e2 as your Microsoft Dynamics Partner you can:
- Mitigate your risk and draw on our skills and experience of hundreds of ERP implementations.
- Engage a respected and Enterprise class Consulting partner to ensure your project is a complete success.
2e2’s SAP delivery is through their company Diagonal which has been a fully accredited SAP partner for over 20 years. At 2e2 we create value by combining our extensive product knowledge, industry experience and applying it through our services delivery team to the needs of our customers.